Arjuna tree bark is a cardio-protective botanical used in Ayurveda (East Indian traditional medicine) since 2500 B.C. It has remarkable cardio-protective, heart muscle strengthening properties.
• Arjuna bark powderÂ is rich in saponnins, natural anti-oxidants (flavonoids) gallic acid, ellagic acid, oligomeric proanthocyanidins, phytosterols, and minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper.
• Regular use improves the pumping activity of heart, which makes it very useful for heart weakness and congestive heart failure.
• It decrease in LDL cholesterol levels. Its ability to suppress the bloodâ€™s absorption of lipids indicates that it has cholesterol-regulating properties. Its principle constituents are Â§-sitosterol, ellagic acid and arjunic acid.
• It also has a tonic and diuretic effects that benefit cirrhosis of the liver.
• It induces a drug-dependent decrease in blood pressure and heart rate. It enhances prostaglandins and lowers risk of coronary heart trouble. Its bark is rich in Co-enzyme Q-10 which prevents incident of heart attacks.
• It can relieve symptomatic complaints of essential hypertension such as giddiness, insomnia, lassitude, headache and the inability to concentrate.
• The roots can be cooked and taken, It is helpful for increased body heat and venerial diseases.
• The root of the plant can be prepared as decoction for fever, urinary infections.
• The root powder can also be administered for dysentry, leucoderma and piles etc.
How to Use:
250 mgs of Arjuna with meals once or twice daily.
Caution: In a study on the efficacy of the bark powder in treating congestive cardiac failure (CCF), over 40% of the cases showed marked improvement. CCF due to congenital anomaly of heart and valve disease was also brought under control. 4 out of 9 cases of CCF due to chronic bronchitis were also relieved by the treatment, if you use this regularly, please be in touch with your medical practitioner for adjustments in your medicine
Disclaimer: This "HOW to USE" guide is for suggestive purposes only and should not be used as a replacement for professional diagnostic and treatments. Remember to always consult your healthcare provider before making any health-related decisions or for counselling, guidance and treatment about a specific medical condition.
No customer reviews for the moment.